Namaskarasana is very specially helpful for women preparing for birth. It is also thought to improve both balance and concentration.
Namaskarasana is believed to stimulate the root (muladhara) chakra at the base of the spine, which can help the yogi to feel more grounded.
How to back bend in Namaskaram:
• Stand straight with both legs shoulder width apart
• Join hands and begin to bend backward slowly
• After reaching a limit where your back allows, hold the position
• Take a few breaths in the position
• Then slowly come back to the standing position