Day three of 🎉 •| #yogaforbegginers |•
How to get into Tadasana:
• Stand erect on the floor keeping the foot close to each other.
• Raise up both the hands over the head with deep inhalation.
• Hold the position and take 8-10 breaths in the same.
VARIATION- You can even stand on your toes while lifting the hands.
Benefits of Tadasana:
• It helps improves posture
• It strengthens thighs, knees, and ankles
• Increases awareness
• Steadies breathing
• Increases strength, power, and mobility in the feet, legs, hips and all over the legs
• Firms abdomen and buttocks
• Relieves sciatica
• Reduces flat foot
• Develops strength and flexibility simultaneously, especially in the spine
• Relieves tension, aches, and pains throughout the body
• Improves blood circulation
• Encourages healthy digestion and elimination
• Leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
• Expels dullness and depression
• Harmonizes the body and mind
• Increases energy and enthusiasm